PU leather stands for Polyurethane leather, which is different from lower grade synthetic leathers such as vinyl or PVC our products are all 100% Vegan and aren’t PU “coated” leather.
PU Leather is generally just a layer or two of PU with a non-woven background. It is lighter and more breathable than PVC leather. It works well in colder climates and is more elastic than PVC.
We are always on the hunt for new and innovative materials to be used in our designs.
We understand the importance of providing our customers products that are produced in a legal and socially responsible manner. We require all manufactures to agree and adhere to strict standards for the production of the merchandise we sell. These are the minimum standards that we expect all manufactures to conduct business with us. The standards include prohibitions on child labor, forced labor, treating works with respect and fair wages.
we ensure that:
- No Forced labor: No use of forced labor, whether it is prison labor, indentured labor or bonded labor.
- No Child Labor: No person shall be employed at an age younger than 15 years
- No Harassment or Abuse: All employees shall be treated with respect and dignity. No employee shall be subjected to any physical, sexual, psychological or verbal abuse
- Health and Safety: Employers shall provide a safe and healthy working environment
- Wages and Benefits: Employers shall pay employees sufficient wages to meet their employees basic needs.